Our prayer for you is that God will lead you to a church where you will be encouraged, together with other Christians, to grow in your grasp of His great love for you in Jesus Christ.
Welcome to North Coast Church
Our Church focuses on three main things:
- Anyone who visits our church will see straight away that our first and main focus is on the preaching of the Word of God. We believe that God still speaks today. As His word, the Bible, is opened and explained His voice is heard. We make it our aim to listen carefully and obey. And we believe that there is no greater joy on offer than being in a relationship with God based on what He says.
- Our second focus is on discipleship. We help people grow in their appreciation of God’s great love for them and to be encouraged and equipped to live joyful, meaningful lives as disciples of Jesus Christ. We believe that the best forum for discipleship to take place is ongoing committed friendships where people are encouraged to speak the gospel into the lives of each other. Our church provides this forum primarily in our many Growth Groups.
- The third focus we have is on evangelism. It is our heart’s desire to reach more and more people and help them to see the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ – for their own good and for the glory of our God. As it says in 2 Corinthians 4:15, ‘… as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.’
The best way to get to know us is to visit us and see for yourself
You can visit us either on a Sunday at 9:30am or 5pm at Mater Dei College (107 Treetop Ave, Edgewater). In either case you will be warmly welcomed.
Join us this Sunday!
North Coast Church
SUNDAYS, 9:30am & 5pm
Mater Dei College
107 Treetop Ave, Edgewater
- Supervised creche facilities available for children up to 2 years
- North Coast Kids programs available for children aged 2 to 11 years
- Junior Youth Growth Group runs throughout the service during the school term
Tea, coffee and biscuits available after the service
Are you new to our church? You’re invited…
Be our guest!
Welcome Lunches are an ideal way to meet other newcomers and church leaders in an informal setting – over a free catered lunch! Eating together is usually the best way to make new friends.
Our Welcome Lunches are specifically designed to help newcomers find out the “Who?”, “Why?” and “What?” of our church. It is an ideal opportunity to find out the basics of our church, and there is an open question time for you to ask anything you like. You will probably be interested in the questions others ask also. Bring your whole family including the kids.
We are running several Welcome Lunches in 2018, so the next one is never far away. We hold them at the same place we meet for church, so they are easy to get to.
The next Welcome Lunch will be on Sunday February 25, 2018. More info to come soon.
Find where you fit
According to Jesus, the Church is “…altogether lovely. There is no spot in her!” Do you know of any other gathering on earth that God bought with His own blood?
The Unite course is the path to Membership in our Church. We explore the various doctrines and teachings that our church holds important and at the conclusion of the course, Unite attendees are invited to become Members of our church. Entering into Membership means you have a vote at our AGM, as well as being a sign of your commitment to serving at, praying for and supporting North Coast Church.
The next Unite will be held in a single session in February 2018 at the Ministry Hub building – watch this space for more details.